Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Systematic reviews: finding and managing the evidence Online
This online course will focus on in-depth literature searching for systematic reviewers and how to manage your results. It will provide you with an overview of the systematic review process, the know-how of creating effective search strategies, systematic searching of the literature, managing your results and documenting the search process.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- plan robust search strategies for literature searches in support of systematic reviews
- carry out systematic, advanced searches on the Ovid platform
- save searches strategies and create alerts
- plan how you will manage your search results and report on your search methodology.
Related LibGuide: Systematic reviews: finding and managing the evidence by Karen John-Pierre
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- NHS staff and placement students Postgrad students SGUL staff
- Finding research- NHS staff Finding research- SGUL staff
Registration has closed.